DadCentric would love to hear from you. Contact us by email at email@example.com
If you're a PR/Marketing Type and are interested in contacting DadCentric for the purpose of product reviews or sponsored content, please read the following:
- DadCentric does not charge for product reviews; DadCentric does also not accept direct payments for product reviews (in other words, we review - we don't shill). Due to cost considerations, DadCentric will not return products that are shipped for review. DadCentric reserves the right to give away review products in contests, etc. DadCentric will always provide full disclosure and inform readers when the reviewer has received a product that is his to keep. DadCentric has and will continue to run sponsored posts; per FTC guidelines, these are considered endorsements and will be disclosed as such.
- DadCentric will consider any product that is related to the content and theme of the site.
- DadCentric does NOT guarantee that we will review a product that is submitted for review. In addition, we do not review products without receiving the actual product.
- Due to the high volume of products we receive and the nature of the blog's content, we cannot guarantee a day/time that a product review post will appear.
- The opinions expressed in individual review posts are just that - opinions - and are that of the writer, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of DadCentric (or the site owner) as a whole. DadCentric does NOT guarantee positive or favorable reviews for any item sent to DadCentric for review purposes.
- Please let your intern/Junior Account Coordinator know that sending more than one email per pitch annoys Jason (the boss, and the guy to whom all correspondence should be addressed), and will most likely result in him deleting all 11 of them and adding you to his burgeoning Spam list.
If you're interested in advertising on DadCentric, we work with the lovely and talented folks at Federated Media, who provide our ads; you can find more information about rates and process here. If you're interested in working with DadCentric on sponsored content or paid promotional posts, feel free to contact Jason at contact at dadcentric dot com.
If you're a Writer/Blogger Type: DadCentric does not accept unsolicited material, nor will any unsolicited material be retained or returned.